Get going with some first steps by following the
To make a C# add-in with Visual Studio consult the
Excel-DNA - Step-by-step C# add-in.doc
Otherwise, browse through the list of other resources and examples on the
- In the download: Distribution\GettingStarted.txt -- step by step for simple UDF.
- In the download: Distribution\Samples\*.dna
- In the download: Distribution\Excel-DNA - Step-by-step C# add-in.doc (for Visual Studio).
- http://groups.google.com/group/exceldna -- A lot of good posts here.
- http://www.excel-dna.net New main portal page, but docs and downloads are in Codeplex.
There is a searchable record of more than 3300 messages on the Google group:
Please don't hesitate to ask.
If you are stuck or need some help using Excel-DNA your questions really are very welcome - whether you are just getting started, or an Excel-DNA expert.
And if you could help put together some proper documentation, please contact me. I'd be happy to add you as an editor on the CodePlex project.