This version adds initial support for the following:
- Ribbon support for Excel 2007 and 2010 and hierarchical CommandBars for pre-2007 versions.
- Dynamic RTD server support for Excel 2002 (Office XP) and later.
- Minor changes to ensure consistent path resolution for References, ExternalLibraries and Images - paths are now checked relative to .dna file path, consistent with ExcelDnaPack.
- Updated (and multi-thread safe) logging window (thanks to a user contribution).
The new features are not thoroughly documented yet, but there are some samples in the distribution. The best source of information and support remains the Google group: http://groups.google.com/group/exceldna
- The project and solution files for the Excel-Dna library have been upgraded to Visual Studio 2010 versions - take some care if you are still using Visual Studio 2008 and want to recompile ExcelDna from the source.